VASTRALO SAFETY TIPS
- Systematically ask for a phone number and an address, and verify them (make a call before meeting the other member).
- Check out the evaluations and ratings of the other member and/or the item before any transaction.
- If you’re doing a transaction between individuals and are receiving a cheque, make sure the name on the cheque matches the person you are dealing with.
- Try to take the deposit & rental at the time of the exchange.
- Always meet at a safe location.
- Make sure cash/cheque paid as deposits or rentals are not fake. It is your responsibility.
- Ask the renter/client to provide photo ID and proof of address and cross check those documents thoroughly.
- Ensure clarify in declaration of goods online and during exchange to avoid any misunderstanding. Especially when your goods/services will be rented to different or same person multiple times.
- Share and exchange only information required for the transactions. Verifying background details with authorities can also be an option.
For Buyers and Renters
- Ensure meeting owner/exchanger at a safe location and inspect the product thoroughly. This is also true for house rentals and manpower rentals.
- Always remember fair goods/services have a fair price. Do not take any hasty decisions just because the price is too good. You will pay only what the product/service deserves.
- Pay the deposits and take proper proofs.
- Never overpay any amount which is more than the actual value of the product.
- Clarify all terms and conditions and clearly ask how you get your deposit back at the time of returning the product.
- Never exchange any financial information.
- Check documentation thoroughly ensuring item is not stolen.
- Your Safety is our Priority.
If you need any assistance or have further queries please email us at email@example.com